I’m always looking for a good reason to have a party or a girls night. And what better timing than the Bachelor’s: The Final Rose! I plan to do a viewing party with some girlfriends complete with mocktails, chocolate and red roses. Click here to see how it went!
I am all about not re-inventing the wheel. So I googled “Bachelor: The Final Rose Party” and found these from strawberrymommycakes!!! I just changed a few things in photo shop to make them applicable for this season of the Bachelor.
1) Invitations. I used the invitations from StrawberryMommyCakes free downloads.
2) My invitations ask each lady to bring a treat, salty or sweet.
3) I plan to have champagne flutes, chocolate covered strawberries and a rose for each guest.
4) I plan on playing a version of BINGO ( when “I love you”, “I can’t wait to get married” or “I love Sean!” is said) to make it more fun and to win prizes!
5) I plan on making my house covered in candles and rose petals.
I will definitely post the pictures from the event and let you know how it turns out.