To reach my biggest physical goal this year of having a six pack, I’ve been following a strict (high protein, clean carbs, tons of veggies) meal plan. If you’ve ever followed a meal plan like that, you know how every day the six mini meals are the same menu, repeated all week long. I really struggle with not having as much flexibility win my foods, so to get some fresh ideas for clean breakfast recipes (and stay on track), I’ve partnered with Veggie Lisa for a handful of healthy (and also vegetarian) breakfast ideas to keep you and me on track with our health and fitness goals this year. Let me just say, this chick is the REAL DEAL, don’t walk, run over to her site to check her out!Coconut Greek Yogurt with Berries
- 1 Cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Truvia Baking Blend Sweetener (adjust to desired sweetness level)
- Splash of coconut extract
- Blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Mix together Greek yogurt, Truvia and coconut extract. Allow to sit in fridge for 20 minutes or until Truvia granules have dissolved into the yogurt.2. In parfait cup, layer the Greek yogurt, berries, yogurt and more berries on top.3. Top with unsweetened coconut flakes.Honestly, besides the time it takes for the Greek Yogurt to sit, this is a two minute recipe. It would be perfect for a quick breakfast or mid day snack, which is my personal favorite.What is your favorite way to use or flavor Greek yogurt?