I LOVE my morning protein shake, I’ve been drinking one for the last 15 months and I feel that it is the biggest reason I’ve kept off 75 lbs (and counting) for that long.
If you’re new to protein shakes, here is a list of things to look for in a good one:
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Gluten and Soy Free
- 24 g undenatured protein, energy-fueling carbs, and good fats
- High-fiber content and active enzymes aid digestion
- NO artificial ingredients
- Macronutrient balanced
If you have a hard time eating breakfast, or you don’t crave breakfast but you’re ravenous at night… You NEED these in your life. Berry Protein Crunch
- 1 cup almond coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, washed and quartered
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use this one) or Dairy Free option HERE
- 1 TBSP coconut chips ( I like Dang brand)
- 1 TBSP sliced almonds
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Enjoy immediately!