- Is going to fit easily into your existing regimen. If it’s too complicated you won’t do it!
- That leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, with a matte finish (I like Olay Whips for this very reason)
- Use two different creams, AM and PM. Your AM moisturizer should have an SFP, to be used in the morning and a non-SPF moisturizer to use in the evening. The active ingredients in the PM moisturizer have youth-restoring benefits, can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and will work better at night on clean, makeup-free skin. So whether you’re looking for smoothness and firmness, tone perfection or overall nourishment, Olay has you covered.
- Also, this moisturizer doubles as an AMAZING primer for makeup, so there is one less thing to buy!
It’s uniquely formulated with Active Rush Technology™ to hold and quickly release 1,000x its weight in hydration and active ingredients, Olay Whips transform from cream to liquid on contact, flash absorbing into the skin. This stuff feels like silk!Okay, I know that sometimes professional products can be WAY out of the budget, I get it. We have been back on our budget this year and sometimes it’s hard to pick and choose (or even know what is worth spending your money on for the best results). But here’s the great news, Olay Whips are formulated differently to work and feel differently, so you don’t have to break the bank to take care of your skin. Just know that you’re getting a quality product, formulated with advanced Amino-Peptide Complex II to regenerate surface cells, that WILL leave you wanting more. But you’ll have to use some self-control, you don’t want to waste it!So here is my easy winter PM skincare routine, that ANYONE could follow:
- I start by washing off all of my makeup with a gentle glycolic foaming cleanser. Often times I use a wet washcloth to help get all of the makeup off and pat dry with a towel.
- Then I apply 3-5 drops of a vitamin A, C & E serum to my face and neck.
- I follow that with an eye cream, applied underneath and on top of my eyelids.
- I finish with a pea-sized amount of Olay Whips moisturizer (I love the powerful wrinkle results without heaviness), using a little more if needed and finishing with any extra applied down my neck.
What are your best tips or favorite Olay products for quality skincare on a budget?
I found my Olay Whips Face Moisturizer while doing my grocery shopping at Smith’s on the beauty aisle. But you can find yours at your local Kroger or Kroger banner store!